Coconut Rice Pilaf bursting with sweet peas and fresh herbs! This exotic dish will transport you right to the tropics and fill your senses with everything good! My sincere apologies on my lack of blogging. This year has been crazy: Kid’s stuff, work stuff, other stuff and I am finding it so hard to blog. I hope to catch up over the summer and get back. I am participating in Weekday Supper this week which is a really good thing because it makes me blog :)! Anyway the theme is ” Potluck Dishes” and I am bringing my favorite potluck dish or at – least the dish I am always asked to bring. This coconut rice pilaf is super easy to make : cook the rice and mix it with some peas and fresh herbs. Coconut rice is yummy in itself, but add some peas and an infusion of herbs to turn it into seriously yummy! I used a blend of cilantro, mint and basil which gave it a burst of Spring flavor! I just mix everything in a bowl and am potluck ready! This easy to make coconut rice pilaf turned out really well and I am pleased to share the recipe with you!
Check out these lovely potluck recipes created by the rest of my Weekday Supper Team!
- Monday – Stuffed Orzo Salad by MealDiva
- Tuesday – Grilled, Garlicky Lamb Lollipops by Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Wednesday – Easy Japanese Savory Okonomiyaki Pancakes by NinjaBaking.com
- Thursday – Chicken and Israeli Couscous Vegetable Salad by Shockingly Delicious
- Friday – Coconut Rice Pilaf with Peas & Fresh Herbs by Sue’s Nutrition Buzz